Sat, May 21|
Chicago Theological Seminary
Generational Wealth Workshop
Time & Location
May 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Chicago Theological Seminary , 1407 E 60th St, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
About the Event
The program is designed to provide an introduction to investing in rental properties and create passive income which will build the foundation for creating generational wealth. The workshop will accomplish the following:
- Help financially responsible adults create passive income so they can create generational wealth for their loved ones.
- Cover the essentials you must know if you want to succeed in creating passive income.
- Deliver the blueprint for purchasing rental property and earning an additional 25k per property.
- How to implement a system to manage your properties, manage your tenants, structure your
- business, and to protect your assets.
- Create a budget, teach the difference between good and bad debt, teach the importance of having a will, living trust, life insurance, and custodial accounts for your children.
There is a lot with parking at this location. Program will start promptly at 9am